Our company began in 1953 when Horace B. Taylor, Art Levinson and Harold Klatt, Chicago area salesmen of flavors and other food ingredients, opened a flavor company at 4830 S. Christiana Avenue in Chicago.
We quickly became a valued supplier to several Midwest and Southeast bakeries, many of whom we serve to this day.
The 1980s and 1990s brought us success outside of the bakery industry as we expanded our markets and our products under the helm of our new owner, Leon Juskaitis. During this time we also became a significant co-manufacturer of spray dried and blended items for many of our flavor industry peers.
Since 2001, H.B. Taylor Co. has been led by Saul Juskaitis. We have seen tremendous year over year growth and have expanded our customer base into many industries and markets. Our attention to customer satisfaction and quality products is considered a benchmark in the industry. In 2015 we completed a 10,000 square feet addition to our production facility will helps us to better serve our customers.
Let us show you what our customers have known for over 60 years — H.B. Taylor Co. is a high value, high quality manufacturer. Contact us today!